Experiments carried out with ContentMap
- Bibliographic Ontologies
- Experiments with the adapted suite of ontologies from EON Ontology Alignment Contest 2004
- Motivating example from Health-e-Child project used in the ESWC paper. Domain: Arthritis and Juvenile Diseases.
- Codes to render the mapping output from tools to OWL format. Mapping Relationships are expressed as OWL Axioms (SubClassOf, EquivalentClasses) and Mapping Confidence values are expressed as OWL 2 Annotation Axioms.
- Developed at SID group, University of Zaragoza
- OWL Lite Alignment. Université du Québec à Montréal and INRIA Rhône Alpes
- Developed by Jérôme David, INRIA Rhône Alpes